top of page
Developing Emotional Intelligence

Developing Emotional Intelligence


Over the last decade, the idea of emotional intelligence, or EQ, has become more popular throughout the world. But, unfortunately, not many people understand what EQ is really about or why it has become so popular over the last several years.

Many scientific studies have been conducted over the years. They have discovered that emotional intelligence is more important in life than the average intelligence that is measured by the IQ scale.

These studies, which both American and European universities have conducted, have proven that the common intelligence responses account for less than 20 percent of our achievements and successes in life. In comparison, the other 80 percent depends solely on our emotional intelligence.

New Releases